Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Easily Overwhelmed Girl (EOG)'s Efforts to Get Greener – an Introduction

This is the beginning of a journey to answer the basic question:

How can I work towards greater sustainability?

For me this means striving towards a healthier balance in my life as well as making a difference in the world around me. When I am out of balance, I get uselessly stressed out and have no personal sustainability, much less ability to make a difference around me – so to me the ideas of internal and external sustainability are inseparable. So, since I am very easily overwhelmed around these kinds of things, a big challenge for me will be trying to keep it simple, remembering to focus on the positive, and somehow keep my of sense of humor – at least about myself....

Alright, here I go!!! Wish EOG luck!

No comments: