Thursday, January 21, 2010

Endangered Species Chocolate Bar

Some of you may remember a post a while ago where I mention a new song having to do with endangered species. Well, this song is about a chocolate bar made by a company I've been a fan of years - the Endangered Species Chocolate Company. They donate "10% of net profits to help support species, habitat and humanity". That's very inspiring to me - what could be better than a delicious chocolate bar that helps make the world a better place?

Last weekend, the band was working on a video for this song (coming soon! - both the video and the song, which will be on our new CD), and it gave me the occasion to enjoy one of their relatively new flavors, Organic Dark Chocolate with Goji Berry, Pecans and Maca - yummy!!!

I look forward to our record release when I can share this song with all of you! But in the meantime, if you can, check out their chocolate!!!

- Melissa

1 comment:

Monica Eve said...

Save me, Endangered Species Chocolate Bar!

Can't wait for the release party!

-Monica Erskine
Chocolate Goddess/Communications Coordinator
Endangered Species Chocolate