Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Looking for a Few Good Guest Bassists

Demimonde Slumber Party and the Long-Distance Bassist

We have a bassist we love dearly. There’s just one problem - currently he lives in Seattle, and we live in Eugene, Oregon. What this means is that we need one or more Guest Bassists! This could be you!!

As a Demimonde Slumber Pary Guest Bassist, you would play shows with us from time to time, practicing with us in the period before a show as necessary. If you also play keyboards or another instrument, it may work to play all our shows as a fourth band member.

You can hear samples of our music at our website:

http://www.dspband.com/

More samples are on iTunes and CD Baby.

If you or someone you know is interested, send us an email at dsp@dspband.com!

1 comment:

Vegetable Gardener said...

This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.